users groups and offer free webcasts.
Past Events › HIVE
Events Search and Views Navigation
Ensuring Revit users have access to a single source of well-managed content leads to greater project success. Reducing time users spending in searching for the right Revit families positively impacts your firm’s bottom line. We’ve been actively working for years to streamline Revit design and engineering processes. This work has lead us to create HIVE, which was built based upon client feedback to be the best content management system for Revit.
- See how HIVE improves Revit user productivity and reduces frustration
- Learn how innovative BIM Managers are proactively solving project and content issues
- Understand impacts to your projects and firm’s bottom line, ROI
- Get started by organizing your content in a free HIVE instance
HIVE is a streamlined Content Management System and Project Performance Logger. But once set up, how do you get access to the data that provides the BIM Managers so much value? In this webinar we will demonstrate the online reports in detail, explaining all aspects of the stock reports. Additionally, we will walk through the exact workflow to get access to all of your back end data by using Microsoft’s Power BI toolset. At the end, you will see how you can get tons of data at your fingertips, providing insight on the health of your content library and your projects.
- Define Analytics Pre-Requisites
- How to Access HIVE's Analytics
- Obtain the Data Files For Analytics
- Download and Setup Power BI Template
Something we hear all the time is some variation of “I don’t have the time to do it right.”
We don’t want to just “get it done,” but we don’t always have time to fully implement a fix for a discovered issue. Families don’t schedule correctly, so we fix the single instance in a project to get on with things. Users don’t find the right piece of content, so they shoe-horn in something they found on the web.
This is simply a way to guarantee that other aspects of our BIM break along the way.
So, how do we, as advanced Revit users, do things correctly when we all have other pressures and jobs to do?
CTC Software has solutions dedicated for BIM Managers to efficiently correct their content, consistently, and with minimal effort. Additionally, there are other tools that help those same BIM Managers distribute that same content quickly. So, in the future, designers in the company can find the right pieces and use them in their developing BIM.
Don’t miss out on how you can rapidly repair anything in your family library, decide on a standard and implement it, and focus on the rest of the work a BIM manager has to do.
And, who knows? Perhaps, some of those other tedious tasks will become far less prevalent when the content used to assemble your firm’s BIMs is all consistent and clean.
- Rapidly repair anything in your family library
- How to keep the content used to assemble your firm’s BIMs consistent and clean
Say goodbye to messy AutoCAD tool palettes and bloated block libraries. HIVE for AutoCAD blocks has arrived! CTC’s robust Revit® content management solution is being expanded to include full support for AutoCAD block libraries. Organize, manage and set permissions to ensure the latest content is available to those with permission, even when working remotely. Users can quickly find content using libraries, tags, favorites and file metadata. This update will support detailed block attributes, dynamic parameters, insertion properties and more. Easily import your legacy tool palettes and DWGs for an easy switch to Hive.
- Learn about new AutoCAD block libraries support
- Set block content permissions, tags, insertion parameters and more for a highly customized content library
- Control block access via user and group permissions
- Fully support remote users with integrated cloud hosting
Join Senior MEP Technical Specialist, Bruce Johnson, as he walks you through an introduction of CTC’s HIVE CMS.
- Learn how a content management system differs from file folder storage
- Find what you’re looking for quickly
- Examine what the return on investment will look like
- Discover the other tools for BIM Managers in HIVE