users groups and offer free webcasts.
Upcoming Events › Civil
Events Search and Views Navigation
Say goodbye to messy AutoCAD tool palettes and bloated block libraries. HIVE for AutoCAD blocks has arrived! CTC’s robust Revit® content management solution is being expanded to include full support for AutoCAD block libraries. Organize, manage and set permissions to ensure the latest content is available to those with permission, even when working remotely. Users can quickly find content using libraries, tags, favorites and file metadata. This update will support detailed block attributes, dynamic parameters, insertion properties and more. Easily import your legacy tool palettes and DWGs for an easy switch to Hive.
- Learn about new AutoCAD block libraries support
- Set block content permissions, tags, insertion parameters and more for a highly customized content library
- Control block access via user and group permissions
- Fully support remote users with integrated cloud hosting
Labeling and sheet production can be a big budget killer on projects. While it seems Civil 3D should be able to automate more of this, the fact is that most of the time we’re clicking for every label we want to add. This is where Label Genie™ from CTC comes into play. We can automate well over 125 labeling processes. From MText to contour labels, we’ll show at least 30 of the most popular use cases for Label Genie.
- Learn to automate tedious labeling processes in Civil 3D
- Configure detailed label scenarios and insert 100s of labels in seconds
- As designs change, simply rerun the label scenario to update all labels
- Support for virtually all Civil 3D and AutoCAD label types
While Civil 3D pipe networks are some of the easier toolsets to use, they leave a lot to be desired in terms of efficiency. With CTC’s full fleet of pipe tools users can edit by pipe runs, perform detailed analyses through spreadsheet syncing, create detailed pipe depth reports and manhole schedules, and manage part sizes and properties all at once.
- Learn to work more effectively with Civil 3D pipe networks
- Edit entire pipe networks through in-app spreadsheets or Excel®
- Export pipe networks to excel, then sync changes back to Civil 3D
- Design pipe networks by pipe runs instead of one at a time