Past Events › MEP
Events Search and Views Navigation
The Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Productivity Pack is the premier content pack on the market today. It was specifically designed for companies who are designing/working in both the mechanical and electrical disciplines. The MEPPP takes the Mechanical and Electrical Productivity Packs and rolls them into one easy-to-use pack that is ready to use right out of the box.
- Project setup time is decreased by utilizing comprehensive project organization
Orientation to the Electrical Productivity Pack: Making Lighting and Power Layouts 10x more efficient in Revit
Revit is a powerful MEP modeling tool but requires extensive up-front work by savvy users to create useful project templates and content libraries. A fully developed template and family library can require thousands of man-hours to create. CTC’s MEP Productivity Pack for Revit allows firms to skip this labor-intensive process by providing a project template, a sample project, and hundreds of families and workflows created and vetted by multiple industry design professionals and Revit experts. Not only is the MEP¬PP an all-in-one, get-started-now package for firms new to Revit, for established Revit users it provides advanced features created by Revit experts that are found in no other industry product. This webinar is a must-see even for those familiar with the MEP Productivity Pack because electrical content is all new in 2021, with new families, workflows, and features. This webinar will focus primarily on the Electrical portion of the productivity pack.
- Overview the MEPPP’s electrical features and content, all new in 2021.
- Demo advanced electrical content and features included in the MEPPP
- Busway, Electrical Equipment and Panel Schedules & Automatic Electrical Circuit Sizing
- “Build-Your-Own-Symbol” Families & Hosted and Unhosted Content
In this webinar, we’ll take a look at some of the features of the MEP Productivity Pack that make it a worthwhile investment in your company to increase productivity for your designs.
- Look at some of the main features of the MEPPP and the comparisons of what a user will get from the out-of-the-box version
- Examine the shared parameters file and what it means to the user
- Look at the project setup along with views and view templates and how it’s controlled
- Open the included schedules project to see what’s included and how it works for the user
In this webinar, we’ll go over some of the more complex family creation theories and what you can find similar in the MEPPP.
- Basics of Family Creation
- Advanced Family Creation
- Examples in MEPPP