users groups and offer free webcasts.
Upcoming Events › Civil
Events Search and Views Navigation
Earthwork volume calculations can be a complex task in Civil 3D, especially with variable depth subgrades found in many site projects. With the CTC Earthwork Processor in the CIM Project Suite, this work is done for you. Subgrade and stripping surfaces are created based on intuitive inputs, then results can be automatically labeled, tabled, hatched or exported to a spreadsheet.
- Create variable-depth subgrade surfaces with just a few inputs
- Account for different regions on the site, as well as soil stripping depths
- Automatically label and hatch different subgrade regions
- Create custom spreadsheet and AutoCAD table reports of earthwork volumes
Civil 3D corridor targeting just a got a whole lot easier with the new Corridor Mapper from CTC. Create dynamic target mappings by linking subassemblies to styles, layers, object names, or to another sub assembly. Simply create target objects and watch as they automatically get pulled into your corridor. Gone are the days of time-consuming and error-prone target mapping.
- Speed up corridor modeling by automated target assignment
- Build smarter corridors with dynamic target mappings
- Link subassemblies to layers, styles or object names to automate corridor target assignment
- Mirror one subassembly's targets to another to save time with redundant targeting
The new Pipe Jammer from CTC will allow exporting of Civil 3D Pipe and Pressure Networks to spreadsheets. This allows for custom analyses to be performed, or creation of complex pipe tables and reports that simply aren’t possible with native Civil 3D tools. After updates to the spreadsheet, import back to Civil 3D to update pipe and pressure networks.
- Create custom spreadsheet exports for pipe and pressure networks
- Import spreadsheets to Civil 3D to update pipe and pressure networks
- Perform custom analyses in the spreadsheet with your exact pipe data
- Include drainage area catchment properties for storm inlets