Upcoming Events › Civil
Events Search and Views Navigation
Running storm analyses on our pipe networks should be straightforward in Civil 3D. Yet, with the overly complex tools out there and no good way to effectively export to external spreadsheets, it’s more difficult than it ought to be. With Pipe Planner from CTC we can build custom in-app tables based on the exact parts and properties desired. This can then be exported to a preconfigured spreadsheet where we run our analysis, adjusting sizes and parameters as needed. We can then sync this back to excel and update our pipe network all in just a few minutes.
- Learn to create custom exports to external spreadsheets for storm water analysis
- After analyses are run, sync spreadsheets back to Civil 3D to update pipe networks
- Save export templates to company standards for quick reuse on other projects
- Export pipe network data to new or preconfigured spreadsheets
Pedestrian ramp grading and design have become a very detailed undertaking, and modeling them in Civil 3D to meet ADA requirements has become time-consuming. With the powerful apps in the CIM Project Suite for corridors and grading, we’ve been able to drastically improve processes for road design. This webcast will focus on using these tools specifically for grading ped ramps in intersections.
- Learn effective ways to model pedestrian ramps in Civil 3D
- Leverage CTC's Corridor Mapper and Auto Grader to speed up pedestrian ramp modeling
- Save time by using a fast, effective approach to grading intersection pedestrian ramps
- "Learn effective ways to model ped ramps in Civil 3D Leverage CTC's Corridor Mapper and Auto Grader to speed up pedestrian ram modeling Save time by using a fast, effective approach to grading intersection ped ramps Understand the ins and outs of CTC's corridor and grading related tools"
CTC’s CIM Project Suite contains Civil 3D tools for everything from the survey, to grading, to plan production. These are big time-savers, yet somehow finding the time to get them implemented can be a challenge. Many of the tools offer customization options that greatly enhance their power. So in this webcast, we will cover some easy setup and configuration of the tools to make them work best for your company, including setting up CTC templates, as well as modifications to your own DWT template to best support CTC tools.
- Learn how to setup and optimize CIM tools
- Understand customization options to adapt the tools to company standards
- Create CTC templates for key tools so users can execute preconfigured scenarios in seconds
- Learn simple updates to make your company standards to fully leverage the CIM Project Suite
Earthwork Processor is a robust tool that automates the calculation and documentation of complex earthwork volumes in Civil 3D, particularly in land development projects. Given the importance of getting the right numbers, it’s critical that users of CTC’s Earthwork Processor understand what’s happening behind the curtain. So in this webcast, we will explain the behind-the-scenes automation at play so you can have total confidence in the numbers Earthwork Processor is providing.
Understand the multiple surfaces created by Earthwork Processor and how they generate earthwork volumes
Learn about settings in Earthwork Processor to fully customize tables and labels
Gain confidence in the automation Earthwork Processor provides, allowing you to focus on design and complete projects on time
Understand the “magic” behind the numbers with Earthwork Processor
- Understand the multiple surfaces created by Earthwork Processor and how they generate earthwork volumes
- Learn about settings in Earthwork Processor to fully customize tables and labels
- Gain confidence in the automation Earthwork Processor provides, allowing you to focus on design and complete projects on time
- Understand the "magic" behind the numbers with Earthwork Processor