Upcoming Events › BIM Broadcast
Events Search and Views Navigation
Working with Masonry in Revit® is quite challenging. Most of what is available is strictly two-dimensional and the components that can be modeled are not accurate and have overly simplistic graphics. The lack of elements available makes working with masonry conditions cumbersome which adds a lot of unnecessary work. This webinar will go over a handful of different workflows that highlight some useful add-ins and free content to make working with masonry worth the effort.
- Understand the shortcomings and workflows to get around them.
- Discover which tools and add-ins are available.
- Additional Resources for discovering more and where to obtain these tools.
If there’s one thing we can all get on board with, it’s free stuff. Unfortunately, free doesn’t always translate to great, or good, or even ok. In this webinar, we will cover a number of the best free tools that are available in the CTC Suites.
- Learn which free tools are geared towards improving productivity in projects.
- Learn which apps help with content and project management.
- Develop and understanding of how some of the keys features are used.
Ever wanted to take all of the client’s building requirements surrounding areas and spaces, departments and rooms, and turns those into massing blocks and layout the building design like we used to? Color-coded block diagrams and studies report the areas by department, area type, or room type? This webinar will take these requirements to the moon and back, returning with your colored massing blocks full of data pulled directly out of the datasheets, all while using one simple yet powerful tool.
- How to map the building requirements program to massing block parameters.
- Generate diagrams and reports using data provided from model.
- How to create a template for use on multiple projects.
Revit® has passable tools for managing linked files, but they could be easier to use. Additionally, there are no tools to manage or discover the imports that make their way into our design models. The Import & Link Manager tool handles both of these issues, making the correction of imports and the management of links far easier. Join us as we explore this toolset, so you can more efficiently manage your models.
- Learn how to obtain the BIM Manager Suite
- Introduction to Import & Link Manager user interface
- Executing link management
- Updating imported models efficiently