users groups and offer free webcasts.
Upcoming Events › BIM Broadcast
Events Search and Views Navigation
Making changes to family files is a time consuming manual process. The people with the skills to properly make changes to families are usually in high demand and can’t spare days or weeks of time to manually push changes into their family library. Very frequently, family libraries are just left to stagnate and issues handled one. These changes often span multiple years and are all handled in different ways. In this webinar we will be discussing Family Processor, a tool that allows you to define one or multiple changes to one or more Revit family files, and then process those changes in batch, saving tons of time in the library maintenance cycle.
- Introduction to the Family Processor User Interface and Workflow
- Overview of Family Repair Configuration Settings
- Observe the Execution of Established Settings on a Single Family with Planning for Multiple Family Implementation
- Saving and Loading Settings for Repeatable Workflows
Since Revit doesn’t have a quality built-in batch printing or file exporting tool, this process can be quite tedious without some kind of add-in. The Plotter & Exporter is purpose built to facilitate much both tasks, and it can be run in batch on multiple models. This introduction webinar will demonstrate how to configure and run Plotter & Exporter on multiple projects.
- Understand multiple methods for selecting views to be plotted or exported
- Define export settings for each major export type
- Automate file naming from Revit view and project properties values
- Execute on-demand or scheduled exports
Engineers love their spreadsheets! Actually, they really love the data, and Revit® is chock full of data. So why can’t Excel® work in Revit? Guess what? It can! This webinar will show you how to take Excel data and use it to drive objects in Revit. Whether it’s pushing data in for scheduling or massaging data pulled from the models and pushed back in to make changes, this session on Spreadsheet Link will show how it’s done.
- Learn how to manipulate data in Spreadsheet Link and apply back to the model
- Understand how to format data in Excel and push back to Revit using Spreadsheet Link
- How to create a repeatable workflow that can be used by other projects