users groups and offer free webcasts.
Upcoming Events › Architecture
Events Search and Views Navigation
HIVE is a streamlined Content Management System and Project Performance Logger. But once set up, how do you get access to the data that provides the BIM Managers so much value? In this webinar we will demonstrate the online reports in detail, explaining all aspects of the stock reports. Additionally, we will walk through the exact workflow to get access to all of your back end data by using Microsoft’s Power BI toolset. At the end, you will see how you can get tons of data at your fingertips, providing insight on the health of your content library and your projects.
- Define Analytics Pre-Requisites
- How to Access HIVE's Analytics
- Obtain the Data Files For Analytics
- Download and Setup Power BI Template
Would you like to automate mundane tasks and complete schedules with speed and accuracy in Revit? Gain valuable efficiency with new workflows leveraging Spreadsheet Link, a CTC Software tool in BIM Project Suite.
- Create multiple sheets in minutes
- Produce a finished schedule with the auto-fill function, which is not available in native Revit
- Generate a toilet accessory schedule with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Quickly populate native Revit schedule fields with ease
Conform your Revit models to company standards by ensuring all elements are on the proper text style and dimensions are not overwritten.
- Explore the DIM Checker and Type Swapper interface.
- Correct dimensions that have been modified to have false information.
- Find elements that were placed on wrong style and correct them
Want a way to stay coordinated in Revit and do electrical one-line diagrams? Use the MEP Productivity Pack to get started.
- Understand design Options and how they can be used
- See intelligent tags used for symbolic and label information at the same time
Detail conversion from CAD is time consuming, so why not cut that time in half? Look at a step by step workflow and apply the CTC Type Swapper tool to reduce manual tasks within that workflow.
- Learn detail conversion from CAD
- Review time-saving tools in the Type Swapper
- Discuss using templates for conversion
Revit project files can bloat and slow down over time. Not only does this make our Revit files open, and save slower, but they are less responsive overall. This cost you time, and adds to user frustration. Additionally, extraneous or duplicate information, families, content, parameters, views, and more may lead to accuracy and fidelity issues, causing errors in the documentation. This obviously is a risk that needs to be addressed. CTC has automated processes to help you ensure that your projects are fast, accurate, and easier to interact with. This positively impacts not only your interaction with Revit, but your firm’s bottom line and risk management as well.
Join us as Chris Bercher will present on how leading firms are using these processes for better project outcomes.
- Understand the typical issues that affect Revit projects
- Learn the factors that lead to these issues
- Resolve these typical Revit project issues
- Build a long term strategy to positively impact each project